Canadian drivers have confirmed that the advanced technology of Lexus luxury hybrids fits their lifestyle
- With the world's first luxury hybrid sportback, the CT 200h, Lexus has the most fuel-efficient luxury hybrid on the road at 4.6L/100km combined.
- Lexus races AND sells our hybrid technology; the GS 450h has completed and won its class in the gruelling 2,200km Newfoundland Targa Rally race TWICE! And it’s the first hybrid to cross the finish line in EV mode.
- Lexus uses Infinitely recyclable plastics (bio-plastics made from plant-based materials) in some of its hybrid models to contribute to sustainability.
- With 17.5 per cent of all Lexus sales in 2011 (as of November 2011) being hybrid models (that is 4.3% more than 2010), Lexus guests have confirmed that the advanced technology of Lexus luxury hybrids fits into their lives.
- Hybrids emit 66% less smog-forming emissions than conventionally powered vehicles. These along with greenhouse gases are proactively being regulated by our governments, making it difficult for diesels to be the powertrain choice of the future.