- Ten Toyota and Lexus Models Top Their Class
- Three Toyota Trucks Named to Top 10 Vehicle List
TORONTO, ON., (January 23, 2015) – Why are Toyota and Lexus owners happy? Because their vehicles hold more than passengers and possessions – they hold their value.
Kelley Blue Book named Lexus the luxury brand with the best resale value for 2015, the fourth year in a row. In addition, six Lexus and four Toyota models took the top spot in their respective segments, while three Toyota trucks – Tacoma, Tundra and 4Runner – made KBB.com’s Top 10 Best Resale Value vehicles list.
The awards recognize current and forthcoming vehicles for their projected retained value throughout the first five years of ownership.
- Lexus RC 350 – Entry-Level Luxury Car
- Lexus LS 460 – High-End Luxury Car
- Lexus RX 450h – Hybrid SUV/Crossover
- Lexus GS 350 – Luxury Car
- Lexus GX 460 – Luxury Mid-Size SUV/Crossover
- Lexus LX 570 – Luxury Full-Size SUV/Crossover
- Toyota Camry Hybrid – Hybrid/Alternative Energy Car
- Toyota Tacoma – Mid-Size Pickup Truck
- Toyota Tundra – Full-Size Pickup Truck
- Toyota Sienna – Minivan/Van
Kelley Blue Book’s Best Resale Value Awards are in its 13th year and are based on projections from the Kelley Blue Book® Official Residual Value Guide. Kelley Blue Book® Residual Values are established by experienced automotive analysts that review the output from the statistical models built upon millions of transactions in the US. Vehicles that earn the highest five-year residual values, expressed as a percentage of their original Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) in the US, are selected for these prestigious awards. For more information about the award winners, visithttp://www.kbb.com/new-cars/best-resale-value-awards/.
- 30 -