Nine vehicles highlighted, including the new GS 350 with F-Sport package plus many models customized with F-Sport accessories
(TORONTO) – Pursue perfect performance. Pursue passion. Pursue perfection. These ideals and more are articulated in an extraordinary collection of custom-built Lexus vehicles on display at the 2011 Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association (SEMA) show, November 1-4 in Las Vegas.
“An F-Sport equipped example of the all new GS 350 headlines our display of nine dynamic and inspiring vehicles,” said Larry Hutchinson, Director of Lexus in Canada. “These special vehicles demonstrate the engineering, performance, technology, style and luxury that set Lexus apart. And they’re a great way to remind guests that they can look forward to an exciting year of new and refreshed Lexus models”.
The Lexus exhibit includes:
- The new, fourth-generation Lexus GS 350 with F-Sport package, featuring one of the most powerful base engines in its segment - putting out 306 horsepower, 19” staggered width wheels, F-Sport tuned adaptive variable suspension, larger front brakes, the first Lexus driver’s seat with power side bolsters, an exclusive red leather interior, F-Sport exterior styling cues and more.
- The Project GS by Five Axis, a unique widebody conversion of the new GS 350 by Troy Sumitomo and Five Axis, featuring FIVE:AD S5:F alloy wheels, an AirRunner TC-5 air suspension system, and more.
- An exhilarating CT 200h F-Sport Special Edition, featuring F-Sport 17” wheels, an F-Sport suspension with anti-sway bar and springs, Ocean Blue NuLuxe trimmed seats, and more.
- The CT 200h by Five Axis, featuring a unique widebody design, custom FIVE:AD forged wheels, a high-performance brake kit, custom seats with laser etched inserts, and more.
- The IS 350 with F-Sport package, including specially-tuned suspension and steering, unique 18” alloy wheels, front lip and rear deck spoilers, F-Sport heated front seats, and more.
- The IS 250C with F-Sport package, featuring upgraded F-Sport brakes, wheels, tires and exhaust, plus Bi-xenon HID auto-leveling headlamps.
- The IS 350C by VIP Auto Salon, featuring custom carbon fiber aero styling package, custom seat inserts, HID fog lamp kit and unique LED daytime running lights, a Power Enterprise Rotex Supercharger kit, TOMS upper shock tower brace, and more.
- The LX 570 by JT Grey Racing, featuring 37” BF Goodrich Baja TA race tires, 17” F-Sport forged off-road wheels, Custom King Racing shocks, off-road lighting with 70-watt carbon fiber HID, Sparco race seats, and more; and
- The IS F, with a performance-tuned 5.0L V8 engine, eight-speed Sport Direct Shift transmission, 19” forged aluminum wheels, Bi-xenon HID auto-leveling headlamps, dual polished stainless steel exhaust diffusers, and more.
The Lexus exhibit tent is located outside, between the Central and South Halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Lexus in Canada is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Lexus luxury cars and sport utility vehicles through a sales and service network of 34 dealers across Canada. With 5 models on the road today, Lexus has the largest luxury hybrid lineup; allowing guests a choice in a large range of luxury vehicle segments. In the 2011 J.D. Power and Associates Initial Quality Study (IQS), Lexus won the most segment awards, four in total, of any nameplate. For more information about Lexus products, and Lexus’ pursuit of perfection, visit www.media.lexus.ca.