Lexus Takes Top Honors for the Third Year in a Row in Kelley Blue Book’s '2014 Best Resale Value Awards' for Luxury Brand
- Lexus Wins Luxury Brand Category for Best Resale Value, Fourth Time Overall
- Six Other Lexus Models Win Their Categories, including ES 300h, GX 460 and RX 450h
TORONTO, ON., (Nov. 18, 2013) – Lexus once again took the top spot in in the Luxury Brand category of Kelley Blue Book’s 2014 Best Resale Value Awards, continuing its reign for the third year in a row. In addition to retaining the luxury brand crown, six other Lexus models won in their categories:
- 2014 Lexus ES 350 – Best Resale Value: Entry-Level Luxury Car
- 2014 Lexus LS 460 – Best Resale Value: High-End Luxury Car
- 2014 Lexus ES 300h – Best Resale Value: Hybrid/Alternative Energy Car
- 2014 Lexus GX 460 – Best Resale Value: Luxury Mid-Size SUV/Crossover
- 2014 Lexus LX 570 – Best Resale Value: Luxury Full-Size SUV/Crossover
- 2014 Lexus RX 450h – Best Resale Value: Hybrid SUV/Crossover
This is the fourth time since the Best Resale Value: Luxury Brand award was initiated in 2009 that Lexus has won, having earned the honor for the 2010, 2012, and 2013 model years as well.
Kelley Blue Book reports projections based on current vehicle data, relevant auction transactions, sales data, market conditions for each vehicle, competition within vehicle segments, expectations of the future economy and the combined experience of Kelley Blue Book’s residual analysts. Residual values reflect projected future auction values for vehicles in average condition with 75,000 miles at the end of a five-year lease or ownership period. Kelley Blue Book’s residual values are used by manufacturers, banks, financial institutions and the automotive leasing industry.
For more information about Kelley Blue Book’s Best Resale Value Awards, please visit
- 30 -