(TORONTO, ON – JANUARY 13, 2016) Visit Lexus and discover “Amazing” at the 2016 Montreal International Auto Show – January 15-24 in the Lexus booth at the Palais des Congrès.
“Our portfolio of luxury vehicles is stronger than ever, with a greater choice of luxury cars and SUVs – highlighted this year by our all-new GS F high-performance luxury sport sedan,” said Jennifer Barron, Director of Lexus Canada. “All of our 2016 Lexus models embody passionate styling, inspiring innovation and dynamic performance, plus the Lexus reputation for quality and an exceptional ownership experience.”
Highlights at the Lexus display include:
- The all-new, 2016 Lexus GS F, making its Canadian debut
- The redesigned 2016 Lexus LX 570
- The 2016 Lexus CT 200h Special Edition
- New engines for several models, including the turbo-charged IS 200t and the RC 300 AWD
- A number of updated models for 2016, including the ES 350, ES 300h, GS 350 AWD and GS 450h.
These models join the full portfolio of Lexus luxury cars and SUVs on display throughout the Montreal International Auto Show, running January 15-24, 2016. For more information about Lexus and its luxury vehicles, visit www.lexus.ca/
Accredited members of the media are invited to preview the all-new GS F at the auto show’s Media Day:
- WHAT: 2016 Lexus GS F (Canadian debut), 2016 LX 570, 2016 CT 200h Special Edition
- WHERE: Montreal International Auto Show, Palais des Congrès, Lexus display.
- WHEN: January 14, 2016 – 2:30 pm EST
- WHO: Jennifer Barron, Director of Lexus Canada, (available spokespeople for English and French interviews).
For further information or to set up interviews:
Public Relations Manager
Toyota Canada Inc.
+1 416 571-5894
Public Relations Consultant
Toyota Canada Inc.
+1 416 986-3469
About Lexus Canada
Lexus Canada is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Lexus luxury cars and sport utility vehicles through a sales and service network of 38 dealers across Canada. There are 11 Lexus nameplates on the road today, allowing guests many choices in a range of luxury vehicle segments. Six of these 11 offer hybrid models, giving Lexus Canada’s largest luxury hybrid lineup. In the 2014 J.D. Power and Associates Vehicle Dependability StudySM (VDS), Lexus ranked highest in vehicle dependability among all nameplates for the third consecutive year. Additionally, the Lexus RX and RXh are built at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada’s (TMMC) Cambridge South plant, the recipient of J.D. Power’s 2014 Platinum Plant Quality Award, Worldwide. For more information about Lexus products, and Lexus’ pursuit of perfection, visit: www.lexus.ca.