(TORONTO, ON – MARCH 27, 2017) Visit the Lexus exhibit at the Vancouver International Auto Show and discover the imaginative technologies, brave design, Takumi craftsmanship and exhilarating performance that every Lexus delivers to Canadian drivers.
Highlights of the Lexus exhibit include:
- The 2018 Lexus LS 500h – the flagship luxury sedan, with an all-new Multi Stage Hybrid System specifically designed for high-performance luxury hybrids and built on the all-new Lexus Global Architecture-Luxury platform. The LS 500h makes its North American debut at this show.
- The 2018 Lexus LC 500h – the prestige luxury hybrid coupe, making its first appearance in British Columbia.
- The world’s first racing-tuned LC 500 – customized by Gordon Ting/Beyond Marketing.
- The limited production NX 200t Special Edition.
In addition, the Lexus exhibit will have a full range of luxury cars and SUVs on display, including high-performance models such as the GS F and RC F, the popular IS series of luxury sport sedans that have been extensively updated for 2017, industry-leading luxury hybrids including the RX 450h and ES 300h, and more.
Accredited members of the media are invited to preview the Lexus premieres plus the brand’s full portfolio of luxury vehicles at the auto show’s Media Day:
- WHAT: Lexus LS 500h, LC 500h, NX 200t Special Edition, and more.
- WHERE: Vancouver International Auto Show, Vancouver Convention Centre, Lexus exhibit.
- WHEN: March 28, 2017 – 12:40pm PDT.
- WHO: Jennifer Barron, Director of Lexus in Canada – plus spokespeople for interviews.
For further information or to set up interviews, contact:
Toyota Canada Inc.
About Lexus Canada
Lexus Canada is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Lexus luxury cars and sport utility vehicles through a sales and service network of 39 dealers across Canada. Guests have access to a wide range of luxury and performance vehicles with a total of 12 Lexus nameplates available in Canada, including the largest luxury hybrid lineup of 6 hybrid models. Inspired by great design and passion for innovation, Lexus is committed to delivering the highest quality products, services and experiences to meet the needs of luxury guests. The Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h are built at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada’s (TMMC) award-winning Cambridge South plant. For more information about Lexus and Lexus products, please visit: www.lexus.ca.